Monday, February 9, 2009

The Seniors

The feeling of being left by them still makes me sick..
Really2 sick..
I am still affected by this..
The sorrowness and also the thrills have really changed me into a better person..
Mixtures of feeling..sad+proud of them+nervous as I have realised my mistakes and weaknesses and really have to overcome them a.s.a.p to secure a place in one of the Australian universities..
I was inspired by them to strive my very best in my studies..
Thank u people..
No more fallin' asleep in class..
No mOre procrastination..
I just want to make sure I"l reach my dreamland-Australia-
The reasons?
I want to meet the Aborigines..haha..
Of course everybody wants the best education..
My choices would be either uni of Queensland or UNSW..
Pray hard for that..
I hope I could make it this time..
I could see the excitement that presents from their expressions and their parents were busy snapping hundreds of photos before their children left..
I was really pushed by this-MAKE YOUR MOVE NABILAH-and they have ignited a fire in me..
Thank u once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment