Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

t's been awhile since I've heard your voice,
That warm comforting voice,
Always uttering helpful words of wisdom,
You always knew so much life than I.
Teaching me day by day..

You watched me grow into a womanI
Always supporting me no matter what,
You were proud of what I was becoming,
Loving me endlessly without a question,never judging,
While you watching me mature into a person I am today,
I was watching you struggle to stay alive.

You said over and over that everything would end up all right in the end.
You always knew just what to say to make the world seem like it was on our side,
You were wrong this time..
The world wasn't on our side anymore.

It took you away from me,
Leavin' me alone,longing for
your love,
Without someone to tell me I was beautiful,
To wipe my tears as they rolled down my cheek,
Without someone to share my joys,my fears,and my triumphs.

I heard your voice again last night,
I've missed it everyday since you've gone.
I saw your smile last night,
I have been wishing it every second since You have been away.

In my dream You said..
You'd always be near
And now that I think of it,
You said the same thing
The day You left me.

You always did know just what to say
To make the world seem like it
Was on our side..

No comments:

Post a Comment