Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Miseries

Today,I started my day in a quite terrible way..
Everything didnt seem fine to me..
Today,we are supposed to submit our documentary project for our english..
Since only three of us in my group-(..so I was havin'a very hectic time for the last 3 days before the deadline which is today..
I have been sleeping damn late- which was around 6-7 a.m..
It was tiresome and adds on with my "talents" at editing..
My failure really showed up this time -(
I would go to Izat"s house each night just for the sake of editing our videos..
Honestly,editing videos is not easy man..
really have to admit it..If anybody wants me to involve in this thing it would be a definitely "no-no"from me.Iwould say I give up-(
We had chosen a topic on "teenage pregnancy",yeah initially it was kinda tough to scrutinize this topic as we have to consider many things so that our doc will not look bias..
The most challenging part was when I have to make an appointment with one of the organisation in Hulu Langat that protects teenagers who are pregnant..
They do a voluntary work without demanding for any rewards from the parents..
I made few calls before this so that everything would run smoothly..
At first,they asked me to send an email then I thought it was over and they had enough with the e-mail..
So,I waited patiently for few days yet no reply was sent,no calls were made,just calmly waited for everything to happen..
Enough with waiting so later I called them asking for the response and it was really a heart-aching scene when the woman on the phone said this to me.."Huh?what email?who are you?
we didnt receive any emails and we will never open them"..and I was like:What the..
I am not used to write formal letters and I took a really long period of time just to complete a so called "perfect" letter..
I planned well for it which was about the flow of our documentary and after all the hard works I have put in it,suddenly they mentioned that they will never ever open emails?
If I was a devil,I would definitely scream at that woman and crash my phone against a wall..
Since I am a good girl-b,as a human being who is ever created by god I have a heart and tried to take this constructively..
From there,I have learnt to write a good letter and learnt to be more tolerant and patience plays its role here..
It taught me to be more matured and passionate towards others despite all the challenges we have undergone for the last one month..
Thank god evrything has over and pray hard for a good appreciation from Miss Chan..->

No comments:

Post a Comment