Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where do you read and study?
Well,usually I read books in my lovely room with the door locked and once I started studying,in your dreams im going to answer your call even you keep on yelling,I"l let you be..hahaa..now,everything is just soo different-the environment-my roommates-
So,now I have to adapt to a new environment with more noises and being surrounded by more people in my room.It"s okey as long as Im still able to concentrate on my studies.-wink-

What is the best time for you to read?
Ermm..I read books in the early morning after having my breakfast.Even till now,I always browse through my notes before going for classes because during this time our brains work best and still fresh,but not after classes when all the facts are being tangled up.Besides,I revise my subjects at night as well.If not,I might forget it.

How long do you normally study without break?
People call me "nerd" because usually I would occupy my leisure time studying and revising.Well, I normally study for 3 to 4 hours without break.Later,I can feel that my brain has become soo crammed.After resting for awhile,you will find me glued at my studytable again till midnight or past midnight before I go to sleep.

What type of distraction bother you the most?
As I mentioned earlier,I wont take notice of you and ignore people around me once I started stdying.hehe..but what bother me the most is when the hunger strikes me and my empty stomach.I would not be able to absorb what I read if im starving!oh gosh!
Another thing that draw my attention is my PS2.KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!you knw what,I just cant resist this thing,really,as I would be playing it starting in the morning till the next night and the next one and it continues and only stop when my eyes are out of their socket and start to bleed .haha..

On average,how many different assignments do you work on in one evening?
Ermm..usually I start doing my assignments right after my classes in the library as I hate to procrastinate my homeworks.The faster I finish all those workloads,I will feel at ease as like all the burdens on my shoulders have been cleared.Normally,I would stay back in the library from 2 till 5 and usually I can finish my works during that time but if there"s too much work and if I cant bear it anymore i would just leave it unsolved till at night when I continue doing my works.

What type of rewards might work for you?
I crave for PS3!!!anyone?
hahaah..it"s hard to get it unless I pass my exams with flying colours ,show it to my parents and make them proud of me!
Be patient Nabilah..you will get it!wait for me PS3!

I guess I would just end it here..c ya later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment