Saturday, January 10, 2009

KBU and AUSMAT


Well,what should I define about KBU International College is that it"s rarely known by people..I wonder why~..it is neither too huge nor too small..seventh floor is its highest level,no fourth level(wondering again~),with a dark cafe' and super-cool library,=B.Speaking on its students,well,you could see lots of foreigners or formally called international students once you stepped into this college.You will definitely see the Iranians,Koreans,Nigerians and etc.In addition,it"s one of the chosen colleges where we,JPA scholars,study to complete our foundation studies.Most of us are doing Australian Matriculation(AUSMAT)programme which need one whole year to complete it.Yeah,this is what I heard about this programme.>I am one of the scholars and eventhough we"re here just few days or one week,oh my god!it"s what our seniors and lecturers have been telling and kept on warning us to work really hard for that!now it"s no more phantasized stories but it"s the reality which we are facing now!Well,we have just started it last tuesday as the day before that was an orientation day for us as well as the new students who enrolled in this college.I would say it was a tiring week for all of us because we had loads of works,assignments with the coming-up projects and presentations too.Oh god!make me stronger to face all these hardships and struggles~Well.bitterness in life do make us a stronger person right?..so,let"s enjoy the bittersweet in life!I promised im going to work really hard and gonna do well in my TEE exams by the end of this year,this coming November.Most importantly,i do not want to taint KBU"s good image as well as the government who have been sponsoring us for all this while and of course my beloved parents.My aim is is I just want to make them proud of me!That"s enough.What I want to say here is just im gonna do my bestest to make all proud of me and leave the rest just to god!may god bless me~

No comments:

Post a Comment