Saturday, January 10, 2009

Canossa Convent






I miss my secondary life in this school!!..it was the greatest school I have ever been to..really..the nicest and bestest school im telling ya..all gurl school is always a good one *wink*,no interferences between boys and girls~then we can do whatever we desire as no boys are watching us or our "wrongdoings"..^^,..I could give my greatest attention on my studies,yeah,and I miss those days when we were spending time together..missing every single moment of it~some of my friends were just sooo damnn nerdd as they were always with their books,hugged them so tightly as like there was the UHU-glue being sticked on those books..Even during recess time,they don"t even bother to eat and I was like-"Didnt they recognize the word "hunger"??..hmm,but good thing about that was when it"s time for us to submit our assignments,haha,we really utilised them-)..thanks to Eileen,Add maths experts,super expert!she could solve all the add maths problems just in a blink of an eye..
I miss you Eileen~hmm..Usually,the boys from Malacca High School and also St.Francis Institution,came over to our school when our school held activities like the PBSM campfires,prom night and lotz more~Those were good ones~hihi..Apart from that,I do miss at the time when I joined a Digi project in which we as a team worked and co-operate with each other to raise funds in enabling us to commence our project.As for example,we sold the Floats during recess time,did jumbo sales in The Salvation Army(Orphanage home),and did some performances in Jonker Street in Malacca where I had an opportunity to involve in a traditional Chinese dance..woo..thick make-up and i just dont like it..With all the efforts and those hardworks,we had managed to become the runner-up for the competition..cool experience though it was a tiring one and I would say that I"ve lost my concentration on my studies at that time when I was form Four.Luckily,I"ve managed to bring all the hard situations into normal back and caught up with what I"ve missed.Im a person who do not really prefer to join study group,yeah I know it"s good to boost our academics performance-yet I just dont like it no matter how hard my friends forced me to.Once I said I dont want,I really mean that!I was a stubborn student,did whatever I like without bothering what others really think about me-*and if I want something-aha-You must get it for me no matter how, either in the midnight,early morning..By hook or by crook,I must have it or if not..*no offence*..I was a librarian too when I was in form Four and since there were only 3 malay students in my class,so I was among the selected one..Oh god~I had enough dust particles and all the dirts that went right through my lungs as we have to make the library as clean as possible and well since we were good ones,we did all the responsibilities happily^^-I also joined the choir team and it had been great to have worked with them..our conductor,a lovely Chinese girl,did her job really well!I respect her!and she was among the main contributors to our winnings in some competitons..We sang a beautiful song of Mahsuri and an old English song,Stand by Me,with the melody and rthym altered and renewed by our club advisor,Ms.Wong.Talking about our teachers now,yeah,we had very great,super-duper intelligent teachers especially our maths+add maths teacher?(same person),Miss Tan.Indeed,she would always make us very elated with her " so liitle assignments (at least 5-6 pages exercises per day")..that made us wanted to cry each day because we couldnt sleep till we have finished all the workloads and not only from her+biology assignments+tuiton homeworks(which I always left the papers blank) and only started doing it in class..OO..it was a really tiring year in Form Four anf Five.Also,I dint prefer to do sports and just hate it coz it made me exhausted and really despised it at the time when my name was called to do the stupid high jump(that left a scar on my leg)..and plus the long jump..but I did join the cheerleading team but unfortunately that didnt last long coz i had to quit from it due to packed schedule.Haiz~what can I say and my mum didnt allow me to join that too as she was too scared if I neglected my studies because it involved a lot of trainings and practices before the competition day..Oh ya,I had some great Portuguese friends,the Eurasians,they spoke Kristang and I"ve learnt some Kristang words too and they are quite similar to Bahasa Melayu.kind of~yeah,I think that"s all and I end evrything here and I hope my memories about my school will not fade just like that..that"s the reason i wrote this down..ok daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment