Friday, January 16, 2009

What a Tiring Day..

Pheww~here how it all began..I woke up at about 7.30 am in the morning to take my bath after nis.Well,since four of us are sharing the same bathroom,kind of luxurious bathroom,somehow I have to try my very best to wake up as early as possible.I do not want to be late for classes anymore like before and Im determined to change this year as a new and fresh Nabilah.Ok,carry on with my story,then I had my breakfast(just a chocolate biscuit),browsing through my physics notes for 10 minutes and cycled to college.I have started cycling to college few days before,as there"s no more vans for us after our classes end,therefore I decided to cycle evryday from now onwards.At least,I do some forms of exercises isnt it?When I reached college,I went straight to the cafe' where all my friends were still having their breakfast.I didnt eat but was just staring at the physics textbook while waiting for them.Exactly at nine,I went up to class which is at the upper level.While I was walking up the stairs,suddenly I saw an advertisement that"s asking for some donations like used school uniforms,I mean the one that can still be used to be donated to the Palestinians children.Haiz~what a pity for all of them,so to all of you out there,please be compassionate to others and do not just talk crap but move your ass and make some efforts to contribute.Since I only have one class for today,physics,which was from 9-10.30,so I decided to practise the play for our english with other group members.I had my physics quiz just now,which covered the topic of sound wave.Luckily,I managed to do it quite well.At 10.30,I just realised that I have left my wallet at home so I went back.After checking all the money left inside there,that was approximately rm 4.80.Again,I sighed.By hook or by crook I have to make all my way to the Centrepoint which is 5-minutes walk from KBU.On the way there,I lost my direction.What the fish!plus with the scorching heat above me,I just pray to god that I will find my way there..I felt like fainting in the middle of the road but eventually I have found my way after going up the hill then went down then went up again-kind of explorace though.After patrolling for about 10 minutes around the housing area as like I am a COP,finally I was in front of the centrepoint.After withdrawing some money,suddenly I felt so damn hungry and was like dying from starvation,so,I went to Mcd to buy something so that I could fill my stomach.Then,I remember that I"ve promised my friends to practise the play with them,so I quickly grabbed my phone and informed them that Im having my breakfast.About 5 minutes later,I cycled to college again to catch up with them but unfortunately they have finished practising it.I felt so guilty at that time,but I managed to discuss about our english project,with Karen and Izat.
With a sombre and tiring look,I headed to library.Initially,I decided to study and finish all my homeworks but I was too tired and fell asleep in there.Twenty-minutes later,I woke up and continued my studies.Luckily,I could concentrate well as there were lesser distractions in the library because it is Friday.After browsing all the Calculus and Physics notes,at last I found myself landing on the sofa right behind all the racks to relax myself by reading some Reader"s Digest.Then,the hunger striked me again and realising that my stock is finishing soon,so I made up my mind to go One Utama to have some form of relaxation after staring too long at all those facts~haih~ before that,I"ve asked Keng Chai to bring back my physics textbook which is soo damnn heavy.I went there just for awhile which took me about an hourand then I went back.Oh gosh,it was a really hectic day for me and here I am now scribbling something on my blog to let loose myself.Till here and looking forward for happier and brighter days ahead of me~God bless me~

No comments:

Post a Comment